Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend

Finally at home after a long weekend
Jilly loves her pickles...

At the BIG game


Jillian tried a Sweet Pickle and LOVED it!haha



Jilly and one of her cousins




All bundled up for the Game! (Jillys first Snow!)





It was SOOOOO Cold! (it snowed like crazy!)






Well Happy Late Turkey Day to everyone! I don't know about all of you, but my Thanksgiving was WONDERFUL! We went over to Charlie's grandparents house for Thanksgiving and we all had a blast. The food was terrific and the company was great! I ate so much and gained like 3lbs! Haha..but oh so worth it! Friday Charlie and I went CRAZY Black Friday shopping! It was nuts, but we got everyone done for Christmas. Which is a relief. I just can't wait for Christmas, its my favorite time of year! Saturday we went to Flagstaff and watched the SL vs. BR football game. We lost, but it was still a good game and I got to visit with alot of friends which was nice. All in all we had a great weekend and Jillian was really well-behaved which helped. I hope everyone had a great weekend and Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment