Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

She loved getting candy in her pink bucket!
Off We go!

Showing off the Buddah Belly haha


Daddy and Jilly



Mommy and Jilly




Our first House "Trick or Treat!"





Cutest LadyBug EVER!




Well Trick or Treating went wonderfully! Jillian had so much fun! She absolutely loved going to each house getting all the attention. Everyone thought she was just a doll! Charlie and I had so much fun trick or treating with her. Not to mention she is just the cutest LadyBug ever!haha. I must say I have to agree with Chelsea; Time goes by so fast and I can't believe my little JillyBean is 7 months old already! She is eating her cereal and baby food 3 times a day, and drinking 7-9oz bottles. She is starting to sit up...but still needs some work. She talks like crazy, saying "mama" which I can't hear enough of. She absolutely loves me to read to her. She is rolling over belly to back and SO close to rolling over back to belly. She loves to go on walks everyday...we have made it a habit. And it is the cutest thing to see her light up when daddy gets home from work! She really just enriches our lives everyday and i'm so excited for the months and years to come! God sure did bless our little family! God Bless Everyone!






1 comment:

  1. OH gosh so cute! what a sweet baby lady bug! and a cute little family:)

    ReplyDelete