Monday, November 9, 2009

SL Game

Well we all went to the SL vs. Estrella Foothills game and it was awesome! SL won and everyone was so excited. We saw quite a few people there. Jillian was actually really well behaved. We got to see some old friends. I finally got to see Chelsea which was awesome; Preston is just adorable! And we got to catch up which was nice to have interaction with another woman.haha. Anyway..Jillian and I are leaving tomorrow for VEGAS! I can' t wait; its a shame Charlie can't make it though. But this is really important to me...there is going to be people there that haven't seen Jillian or even me for that matter. My grandpa is going and it will honestly probably be the only time he will ever see Jillian while he is alive. And my Uncle Steve who lives in Tailand now..is going and he hasn't seen me since I was 8! So its a Wedding celebration and a family reunion in one! I'm so excited! I will take lots of Pictures and blog about it when I get back! Bless you all!

1 comment:

  1. OH i am so disappointed that i missed everyone at the show low game...i was just way to sick to go. dang.but i hope you have so much fun in vegas...the escalaber has this little resterant inside that has the BEST bannana foster waffles EVER! Youll have to try them mmm..

    ReplyDelete