Friday, November 20, 2009

A Night At Home With The Family

Mommy and Jilly May
Charlie, Jilly, and Mylie laying together

Sittin in mommy and daddy's bed with Mylie Moo


Jilly May and Mylie Moo



Well hello all! Nothing much to tell...these are just some pictures of last night..we were goofing around together with our little Jilly May and Mylie Moo. We spent some time together as a family and just kinda hung out. It was nice. You know it never ceases to amaze me how my little JillyBean grows everyday. She just learns how to do things every week. Recently, she has learned to spit with her tongue and now she seems to hit everything haha. She is also so very close to rolling over back to belly. I just grow to love her each and everyday more and more. Having Jillian is the best thing Charlie and I ever did..she just enriches our lives everyday and I can't wait to try for another one.


No comments:

Post a Comment