Sunday, November 15, 2009

Vegas!

My Jilly May in VEGAS!
This is Doris (my new aunt) playing and talking to Jillian

Noah playing Cantar Hero (he calls it lol)


He is such a little Ham!



SpongeBob! Zach, Noah and Aspen (Circus, Circus)




Ahhh...Vegas, Sin City, it never ceases to amaze me how people could live there! Especially with kids! Well Jillian and I left last Tuesday with my grandma for Vegas. And let me tell you..5 hours with my Grandma in an enclosed car was practically torture. Don't get me wrong I love my grandma to death..but she rambles and repeats herself and lets face it we have nothing in common. She will never say it, but I know she doesn't like Charlie and she hates the fact that I'm so close to my mom and she is jealous she doesn't have that with my mom. Anywhoo..needless to say the trip was forever long! Jillian did great in the car..slept like the entire time. We stopped in Kingman to eat lunch and we were lucky we didn't hit any traffic at Hoover Dam. We got to Vegas and checked in and met up with everyone later. There was alot of people I hadn't seen in forever. My mom's dad and his wife, my Uncle Steve came from Thailand which was awesome bc I hadn't seen him since I was 8! The visiting went great, and Wednesday my Uncle Rick married Doris whom he has been dating for 21 years!!! It was great, the chapel was so cute and they got adorable pictures done. We weren't allowed to take any though! Unfortunetly I didn't get to take very many pictures...Jillian really wasn't very well-behaved. She was so cranky and I really didn't get to enjoy myself like I wanted. Wednesday night though my mom watched her so I could go out with my cousin Sarah. We played this game called the BIG 6! I won $60 playing and we played for 2 hours..I had a lot of fun with her..and it was so nice to see everyone and visit. The trip home went okay..my grandma had a dizzy spell while driving though and almost passed out! So we almost got into a bad accident, luckily God was on our side! All in all it was a really good trip and I'm so glad I got to go..bummed Charlie couldn't make it, but it was great. Thanks for reading and God Bless everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment