Sunday, December 6, 2009

Torreon Tea

Me and my momma before the Tea
Me, Noah and Aspen (the siblings)

Me and them again


I brought "Myie, Myie (as Noah calls her) they just adore her)



Noah James and "Myie, Myie"




Well Friday night I went up to Show Low, by myself! (what an experience) Charlie took Jilly May to a wrestling tourney up in Flagstaff to watch her Uncle Ricky and Albert. They boys did really well; Ricky took first and won outstanding wrestler and Albert took second. Good job boys! I guess Jilly did really well, Charlie said she got passed around.....ALOT.haha. Everyone stood in line to hold her haha. Needless to say Daddy and Jillian had a great time and got to bond which I think is just wonderful. I went to Show Low because my mom invited me to the Torreon Tea. Its where alot of the Christian Church's on the mountain get together and they have singing, fellowship and a guest speaker. It was such a powerful message. The guest speaker this year was Nancy Stidham who was a teacher at Blue Ridge High School. She told us some stories about how she became to know the Lord and how he has blessed her and worked through her life. It was just wonderful and I really walked away feeling so blessed. And she just really opened my eyes and helped me to pray about the proticals and trials that we have in our lives. It was such a powerful message and I am so glad I went. The food was fantastic! We had an Asian chicken salad, pumpkin cranberry muffin and pumpkin pie for dessert. We sang songs and the girls who performed were great; it was just such a blessed time to visit with everyone and we had 150 ladies show up this year. (forgot to mention its just ladies that go)haha. Well anyway, all in all we had a great weekend, and even though Charlie and I were only away from each other for the night, we really missed one another and I just want to thank God for bringing him to me. I am truly so blessed and can't thank God enough for blessing me with such a wonderful family. And may God bless all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment