Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Jillian's Jumperoo

Well...We just bought Jillian a Jumperoo the other day. I really wanted her to have one because she is always jumping and on her feet. She loves to stand and wiggle on our laps. At first, she was a little unsure, but once she figured out how it works..she loved it! We found it off Craigslist for $25 and it is in great condition! I'm so happy she likes it, and it will be great for her to learn balance and build strength in her legs! I think it was the best $25 we ever spent!haha. On a sadder note, I was so bummed to brake down her swing and bouncer...I know she is 10 months..it has been forever since she has used either one and I figured it was time to pack them away for now until we have another one. (later in the future). Jillian still doesn't have and teeth..but is teething like crazy. She is just getting so big I can't believe it. I know its only a matter of a couple of weeks before she finally starts crawling..but I'm enjoying all my time with her. She just loves to laugh at me when I make funny faces and sing. If its possible I love her more and more each day and I cherish every single moment I have with her and I just hope and pray that God will help me find a way to be able to stay home with her longer and raise her up. On a happy note...I'm getting ideas and things ready for her 1st Birthday. I can't believe its almost here. I know I'm going to be a big blubber head that day. I'm so not ready for her to be one yet. It has just flown by! Anyway...I'm rambling so I guess I need to just end. Thanks for reading and I hope all is well with everyone! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. She is so adorable! I think she looks so much like her daddy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness she looks so cute in that bouncer! I love her cheeks! awww i cant believe shes almost one...gosh time goes too fast these days!

    ReplyDelete