Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Jillian and Carden (visit two)


 Charlie's cousins, Julie and Keane came to visit us about 2 weekends ago. I know I'm a little late on posting but I've been pretty busy the last couple of weeks. We had a wonderful visit with them while they were here. As you can see, Jillian and Carden got along alot better than the last time they met. I am so happy to report that Jillian is doing great with her tummy time.(finally) She is starting to move backwards. haha. Not the right way..but its definetly a start. We had a couple of lazy days with Julie and Keane and it was really nice to have them down here to visit. Carden is only 6 months old and is army crawling all over the place and pulling up on things. Maybe he influenced Jillian a little?!haha. They are both getting so big and I think they will be the best of friends as they grow older together. I just wish they didn't live all the way in Show Low!haha. We can't wait until we can do it again! Thanks for reading and Take Care!

1 comment: