Monday, February 8, 2010

10 Months Old

Well our wonderful, talented, finger-sucking, lazy, dada saying little Jilly Bean is 10 months old today! I can't believe it has been 10 months already. She has really grown so much. Looking back at some of these pictures I just can't believe so much time has gone by. She has developed so much personality and I absolutely love watching her learn and grow everyday. Jillian has really enriched our lives and I really can't imagine life without her. She is such a good baby, and God really has blessed us. I look back and remember my pregnancy like it was yesterday. I remember craving ice cream, hotdogs with mac n cheese, and pancakes! (i'm not a pancake person) Watching my belly grow was so wonderful, knowing us and God created this beautiful little thing. I am looking forward to raising her and eventually giving her some siblings (when the time is right) and watching them grow and having a wonderful family. Although we already are a little family, it is just perfect for us right now. Jillian still isn't crawling or walking yet, but she will when she is ready. I am just enjoying every minute I have with her. She truly is our pride and joy. 

On another note, our weekend went great. We went to Show Low to watch the Regional Wrestling Tourney. And it went great. Ricky and Albert took first! Congrats boys! So they will be wrestling for state this weekend in Prescott. Can't wait! We also got to visit with the Kakavas Family, and it was such a nice visit. I bonded with Miss Sydnee and Mr. Tytan, boy are they cute kids, I couldn't get enough of Tytan's loves. Brandi is absolutely glowing and growing with her pregnancy. You look great girly! And her brother Cody took first too. (yay) And won outstanding wrestler! Good Job!But it was a great weekend and I'm so glad everything worked out! Well thanks for reading and congrats to everyone, happy 10 month baby girl and God Bless you all!

1 comment:

  1. She has gotten so big and is so cute! It was so fun seeing you guys and Tytan sure did like snuggling. I am so proud of all of the boys! Cant wait to see you all next weekend

    ReplyDelete