Monday, January 4, 2010

Jilly and Carden

Daddy trying to get jilly to walk...haha (she doesn't even crawl yet!)
My Jilly May standing up (with help from the couch)

Carden and Jilly playing


Cousins



Playing together




Jilly and Carden



Well Charlie our cousin Julie and her husband Keane came down this weekend and spent some time with us. It was really nice to see them. Jillian and Carden are about 4 months apart and they are 2nd cousins. Carden is really growing up and it was so nice to spend time with them. When we lived in Show Low we saw them like twice a week at least. We have become such great friends with them and now our kids get to grow up together. Jillian said "Dadda" for the first time this weekend. And let me tell ya, Charlie thought that was the greatest thing ever. So now she has mama and dadda down. She is just growing up so fast I can't believe it. On friday my baby girl is going to be 9 months old! Do you believe it?! I sure don't. Well I hope all of you are doing fine and dandy. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. wow she is getting so big and soo adorable!!! I just want to squeeze her little cheeks lol :)

    ReplyDelete