Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009

Jillys first Mustang
My big girl standing up on her own! (with a little help from the couch haha)

Jilly with her Great Grandma (charlie's gma)


Jillian with her Lights and Glow Ball (from Santa)



Uncle Ricky put this on her face..haha




Jilly riding on her new little car from her Daddy





Merry Christmas






Look what her Daddy bought her...







Jilly LOVED the paper more than anything else haha








Hi Mommy!

Well our first Ryan Christmas with Jillian went wonderful. She got lots of wonderful gifts from everyone. Although I think her favorite gift of all was the PAPER!haha. She loved it! We had a great weekend at home with Charlie. It was so great to spend 4 days with him instead of 2! Charlie bought Jillian a little car for her to ride on..(though she isn't quite ready for it yet) It was still so cute. Her grandma and great grandma spoiled her rotten..as usual.haha. And some of the pics are just for fun that kinda happend over the weekend..like her driving and her standing up. She is just getting so big it is hard to believe. She is going to be 1 in like 3 months! Charlie and I had Date Night on Saturday..it was great. We went and saw the new Chipmunks movie..it was adorable..and this week we are going to go to dinner! I am so blessed to have Charlie in my life and I love him so much! We got lots of great things for Christmas..I got a new Crockpot from my mom which I needed so desperatley because mine broke..and I got a new coffee pot from Charlies mom..which I also needed really bad. Plus I got the first season of One Tree Hill..which is my new favorite tv show. Charlie got lots of great things..I bought him a game he wanted and some clippers so cut his hair..and he let me! He looks so handsome again.haha. Anyway..I hope everyone's Christmas was as great as ours. I wish you all the best blessings and may God Bless you in this New Year!

1 comment:

  1. She is so so cute!! Thanks for your comments on my blog..we are just so excited!! I need your address..you can email it to me at savanna.slone@gmail.com!! I hope you guys have a great new year.

    ReplyDelete