Monday, January 11, 2010

9 Months

My Little Jilly May is 9 months old already. We went to the DR today and she got shots. Poor thing. I just hate doing that to her, she just cries and cries. She has been sleeping since we got home. DR said everything looks great. I asked about her teeth (haha what teeth, she doesn't have any) And he said she will get them, and not to worry. And as far as her not crawling or wanting to lay on her belly, he said that was fine too...he said she will probably just walk early..yay! She is just growing so darn fast, I can't believe it! And..they are going to try her on regular Similac Formula to try. So wish us luck, and hopefully she will do okay on it. If not, she will most likely be lactose and tollerant :(. Other than that we are doing ok. Just trying to make ends meet. Not enough money and too many bills. I'm really trying to find a job at a preschool, but its kinda hard with Jilly. Too much for childcare. But once she turns 1 it should be easier. In 3 months she is going to be 1..boy does time go by fast. I'm almost ready for another one.haha. Well not quite. I'm enjoying my one on one time with her, and I don't want all the attention off her yet.haha. Well I hope everyone is doing ok. Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. She is such a cutie..and you look so good:) My niece didn't get teeth until she was like 10 or 11 months..haha. I hope you guys are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Girls really are getting so big! I am glad to hear things are good with her and hopefully you will figure out the formula/milk thing! I know times are hard, we are pretty much going through the same thing so just stay in there! Somehow it will all work out! The Lord is there for us! It's sure fun to see everyone's families growing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... I cant believe she is nine months already! She is sooo cute! She looks all grown up and her little features are adorable! Hope you guys are doing good, take care, call or text me if you ever in town

    ReplyDelete