Sunday, January 24, 2010

Girls Night Out


Well Saturday was my friend Shanna's Birthday. So a bunch of her friends went out and had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. And let me tell you it was Delicious! They are definetly a little pricey but it was so good. I had this chicken artichoke soup (wonderful) and I took a piece of cheesecake home to share with the hubby. It was a really nice group and it was so nice of Charlie to let me go. He actually told me to go..he's like you need to get out and do something for yourself. He is just such a great guy. I am so lucky. It was really nice to see Shanna again and I hope she had a great birthday!
On a great happy note...my Jillian was able to switch back to regular Similac Formula!yay! No more allergy. We are so thrilled. She is just doing great..she is walking with help from us..I think she is just ready to be mobile. She is getting to be so much fun. I am still looking for a job..which I guess is bittersweet. I love staying at home with Jillian, but then again we really need the extra money. But if I work now and save up..when we have enough money..we want to try again for another one..in about a year. Well anyway, thats about all that has been going on. All the pics were taken on the same day..enjoy and thanks for reading.
God Bless you all.

2 comments:

  1. yeah miss jillian! she will be walking before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun. You look so good. And Yay for Jillian she will be on the move before you know it! It's crazy

    ReplyDelete