Monday, December 14, 2009

We need Prayer..now more than ever

Well Charlie and I have been struggling financially the last couple of months, but these last two months have really caught up to us. We seem to be struggling even more. We are trying to refinance our mortgage for a cheaper payment, and it just seems like B of A doesn't want to work with us. They lowered our payment a whole $150. So instead of a $1150 payment its $1000. Still way too high for us. And now we are trying to maybe trade in our Mustang for a cheaper more economical car and I'm afraid we might be upside down it. I've been on the phone and internet all morning trying to configure ways for us to make it. If we can't make our house payment or car..we are going to lose them both. Charlie is so stressed out and I feel so bad for him, he is doing his very best to provide for his family and its just not enough. We have too many bills and not enough money coming in. There is a good chance we are going to try to short sell our house and go back to an apartment. And we could get our car repoed. I have been praying every night hoping God will interfear with our finances. But I think He needs more than just my prayers. So please...just pray for us. I am so scared and trying to find a job to help pay for all these bills and I don't want Charlie to feel inadequate or stressed out the way he has for last couple of months. So I just ask that you say a little prayer for our family..and in return if anyone needs anything or any prayers for anything..please let me know and I will be there to pray and show my support for all of you. Thank you and God Bless all of you.

2 comments:

  1. Lots of prayers! i am so sorry you guys are going through a rough patch! but the tuff stuff is what brings us closer to God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear that..lots of prayers to you..everything will work out. Jillian is just so adorable by the way..isn't it crazy how fast they grow?

    ReplyDelete