Friday, September 28, 2012

A Few of my Favorite Things...

Well these last few weeks have been pretty busy! Jilly is busy with school and loving every minute! And Mr. Kyler is growing like a weed! He just had his 2 month checkup and he weighs a whopping 14lbs! and is 22in long, he's in the 97 percentile for everything!! The only thing we are having to work on is he is seeing a chiropractor for his neck. He likes to turn it to his right side and he's always looking that way. So he is getting adjusted and will hopefully get fixed soon. His nerves are pinching and thats what is causing him to look that way. They said he was probably laying like that in my tummy and thats why he likes to look that way.haha. But we will get it fixed!
Charlie is working really hard, I love him so much! he is about to turn 25 on Tuesday! Me and Jill are going to make him a German Chocolate Cake since thats his favorite! I'm not sure what to get him though, guys are so hard to buy for! (at least mine is!) Jill is pretty set on being Ariel for Halloween. And not sure what to do for little man. Any ideas?




I've just been busy being a mom. Taking care of 2 is definetly alot harder than 1!haha. But I love it! I am able to nurse mr. and I'm so happy. Although I'm having a hard time losing the baby weight. I don't think I've lost anything since I had him.:( I am walking and doing alot of ab work outs!(which kick my butt) So I'm hoping the weight will start to shed. I'm ready to fit in my old jeans and get rid of the yoga pants!lol Anyway, lately I've had a few things that I have been favoring, so I thought I would share them with you!
The BoyPumpkin thingsThe PrincessSock Bun!

1 comment:

  1. Are those pumpkin flavored English muffins? I gotta get me some of those! YUM. Tell Charlie Happy Birthday! He sure is getting O.L.D!

    ReplyDelete