Saturday, March 27, 2010

The JillyBean is Finally CRAWLING!

This BIG little girl is CRAWLING! And it really didn't take her long to figure out how to move forward. She is all over the place now, and I couldn't be happier. I have been waiting for this day for so long! And she did it before her birthday! (that was my goal for her) I am so happy and I think she is too. I just love my little gift from God and enjoy her so much. She is going to be 1 in 2 weeks already and I am NOT ready! I'm going to be an emotional wreck. (I just know it) On another note...work is going good. Keeping me busy. Jillian is doing alot better there and getting to know the other kids. I hope to have her walking soon so she can move up to the 1 year old room! Not much else is going on. Just working and planning Jillys Party. It is April 10th at 1 if any of you want to come. We are doing a BBQ and like a Pot Luck where everyone brings a dish. There are going to be quite a few people there. I just can't wait. Well I hope you all are doing well and keep in touch. God Bless you!

1 comment: